Enhanced Accessibility and Control
- Refreshed user interface and design.
- Index gives a full overview of all courses and exercises and allows users to jump between them.
- Users can reset their own progress data without needing help from a license administrator.
- Captions are available in alternate languages. Use the dropdown to select another language (please note the voice-over will remain in English).
User Administration Without Limits
- Choose as many licenses and group administrators as you need.
- Assign an unlimited number of users to a subscription.
Group and User Management
- Assign users to groups.
- Designate group administrators to manage groups.
- Filter by group and download a subset of users’ progress data.
- Organizations can administer training in their training environment and workflow and control the data they want to track and view on their users by deploying the SCORM version on their Learning Management System (LMS).
- With Quality Trainer in HTML5, users can choose which browsers and devices they use to access it.